Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I need your help......

(don't be mad I took this picture from you!)

Mymissprissboutique's Shop Announcement

I AM HAVING A SALE!!!!

For the next two weeks everything in my store is marked down 30- 50%!! I am trying to help out some friends of mine who have been trying to start a family for 8 years now. They decided it was time to try and adopt. They filled there papers out thinking it would take 6 months to a year to find a baby. Well they got a little surprise yesterday and was told they could have a baby in 2 weeks. The problem is now they need some money. I wish I just had all the money in the world to give them because they really would make the best parents! I can't even imagine what it would feel like to be in there shoe's. So let's try and make it a little easier! That's why I am donating all proceeds from my shop to help them out! So PLEASE PLEASE help a family fulfill there dreams and also get some cute stuff!!!

If you just want to donate they have an account set up at UCCU(Utah Community Credit Union)
under Baby Wise. You can contact them at 801-223-8188. You can also contact me at mylittlemisspriss@live.com.

Also, if you could help us out and spread the word that would be awesome!

www.Mymissprissboutique.etsy.com

Thanks again,
Kim



No comments:

Post a Comment